What is it with you and spilling wet stuff all over the place? You are making me uncomfortable (in a good way…)
"You have shot a lot of bad guys over the years, are you a good aim? Are you good with a gun, genuinely?"
"I suppose… I guess I can do it."
"I’m just planing something…"
"Well… don’t break into my house, that’s all I’ll say."
Oh you mean the time Clint showed up at Phil’s apartment and had his way with him before rushing off in the morning because ‘oh shit it’s 7am!!!’, leaving Phil to worry that maybe Clint had changed his mind about all the Things He Said last night, cause he’s never been one to worry about timekeeping before…
til Phil turns on the TV and OH. Clint has sex hair and he’s on the tv. Clint has sex hair and didn’t get time to shave. Clint has sex hair and probably still smells like sex and he’s on NATIONAL TV TALKING ABOUT ‘SOMEONE SPECIAL’ BUT BEING COY ABOUT IT
The Winter Soldier
SOMETIMES I LOOK AT MY OTP AND GO
I WANT TO DATE BOTH OF YOU
BUT WHAT I REALLY WANT MORE IS FOR BOTH OF YOU TO DATE EACH OTHER
AND LET ME WATCH
I HAVE TOO MUCH I DONT KNOW HOW TO NARROW IT DOWN.
Okay. All-time faves.
1. Jurassic Park Trilogy (Don’t judge me, please. I love it so much I both downloaded and bought the goddamn trilogy DVD box set.)
2. Pensil (it’s a Malay movie by one of Malaysia’s top film director which is very heart-wrenching that I couldn’t stop crying after the first five minutes of the damn movie, I swear. I hate it so much because I soaked my blanket with my own tears watching it.)
3. The Impossible (I hate this movie too. It breaks my heart all the damn time. Always have the tissue.)
4. 3 Idiots. (Bollywood movie. Yes. I love this stupid movie very much.)
5. Enchanted. (HAHAHAHAH I know but I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS DISNEY MOVIE I don’t know why but something about it just makes me want to watch it over and over again, ye’ know?
Interesting answers! Some of these movies I’ve never heard of - chance to civilize myself it is! Enchanted is lovely. ♥ :)
It is VITAL to note that even in those small slivers of female representation, the vast majority of those are white women. Women of color receive even less representation and make up far fewer on-screen speaking parts and behind the scenes roles in film, and that especially goes for darker-skinned women of color.